Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Act 2 scene 3
Oh how could i be so foolish as to tempt myself with such an cursed drink to come upon my lips. I remember not what has happened tonight so i can not speak fully on the events that has happened so forth but what I can say if that I am ashamed. I have disappointed my captain one who i admirer so by conducting myself in such a shameless way and carry on war with a fellow comrade and have wounded him so. I may not have a bodily wound but I would so have one than to have my reputation wounded in such a way to have my captains wounded also since he was that one who appointed me with such a reputation as this. I shall know no other shame more perplexing than that of being stripped of rank in front of those who once followed your command into battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment