O. What is that Iago doing with all my money I give him my purse to woo my love Desdemona but I have gotten no success with that? But then again I do trust Iago to get the job done and to get me Desdemona at any price. But he spends my money as if it is his. But today I learn that She has become married to thee moor Othello. That has really upset me. I will get Desdemona even if I have to spoil her marriage by rousing her family of the unknown marriage. But on another note I have learned that someone has passed up my good friend this person being a Michael Cassio from Florence that Is unfair down with the moor. How dare he pass up Iago like that. He promotes this Michael Cassio and he has no battle experience he is just some bookkeeper.
-Roderigo-
No comments:
Post a Comment