Wednesday, June 1, 2011
act 3 scene 4
It seems as if my captain has become angry for some unknown reason. The fair Desdemona has told me that she can do nothing more for right now as my captain Othello mind has been filled with unknown worries were it be of politics or of war that has made him angry so be it not to anger him even more on my case would sure be for not. But ho' I have seen my lovely Bianca today she has told me that we have been apart far to long and I do agree but for now I have matters to take care of where's my love shall have to wait. But I did ask her to do me a favor. To copy a handkerchief that I have found in my room it is so beautiful that someone is surely looking for it but I shall get one made for myself before i return it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment