Entry #4
Even though I’m not mentioned in the beginning of Act 3 scene 1 or 2, I still exist don’t you know. Well I didn’t really have much to say which is why I wasn’t brought up until the 3rd scene. I was pretty much in deep thoughts. My love Othello has not been the same since the night he stripped Cassio of lieutenant. His eyes look as if he has been greatly hurt by a child of his own. Cassio too seems not to be in a great state of mind either. Two greatly appreciated men do not deserve to be depressed. As a wife of a general I must fix the lives of the hurt men who serve me. All I need now is a plan and once I have that, I’ll set it in action. My love and loyal lieutenant will never feel sorrow like this, as long as I’m a live.
LOL! I understand how you feel. We often get over looked because we’re the wives of busy men. Believe me sweetie when I say that this isn’t the worst part yet. Just wait till Othello began over looking you and then you’ll see how I feel. Its one thing for others to over look your presences, but it’s another when your husband starts doing it. That’s one of the only people besides your parents that suppose to recognize your existence; I honestly doubt that you’ll ever have this problem. You’re too beautiful to ever get overlook to this extreme. Even I can’t help but knowledge your presences. But lets hope that you don’t over do you presences in the eyes of Othello. I understand that you want to help both Othello and Iago out, what I'm saying is be smart about it and remember what I said about being in his business. Just be ready for the worst.
ReplyDelete-Emilia