So has it come to this? Iago tells me Cassio boasts about conquering my wife. Oh shall he feel my wrath, but still my Desdemona, why? why hath thou betrayed be so? why? have i not laid the world at your feet? had you not to say a command it it would be done? Oh gentle woman, thou art a witch, and I love thee not, but even now my heart beats for you but to lie with him, to lie with him?! Oh villainy, gods above tell me how i will smite this man?! What? have I fallen into one of my fits? But I heard Cassio's voice, where is the poor soul? I shall enjoy sending him, beyond that of the void. but hark? Iago will now prove to me without a doubt of Cassios' villainy, he tells me to hide myself as he will call Cassio back and ring the truth from him!
Zounds not only was Iago right but my handkerchief, the handkerchief i gave to my wife he gives to some strumpet! oh the villain shall pay! but the night is young and thoughts of Desdemona, invade my mind, speak of the devil and SHE shall appear, here comes Desdemona now with a gang of men trailing her, most likely a few hath visited the whore in I or Cassios' wake. Ah bring she Lodovico, her cousin un-doubtfully here to bring news of Venice, and correct I was. ...but alas here I speak affairs of the state and this women DARES SPEAK OF HER LOVE FOR CASSIO?! oh the wench will learn proper mannerisms! Oh the slap maybe rash but these man no not of her treachery...We must take our leave though, I must speak with Emilia. Emilia says that the witch is an honest woman, but ha, this comes from a mouth no better then the doors of an brothel she must leave my sight my anger grows...
No comments:
Post a Comment