Monday, June 13, 2011

End of Act 3

FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!!! I would face hell one-hundred times fold, then to think, to believe, that my desdemona is not honest! why has Iago cast this spell of pain on mine eternal soul? hath I wronged him in any way? why is it that I Othello, suffer a torment worst then torture by hell hound? Why?! AND NO LESS I OTHELLO HAVE BEEN BESTED BY MERE WORDS! oh, woe on my soul, Iago thou wrong me by placing this, torturous thought in my head, Oh curse you...but noblest Iago was only being honest, tell no more then what he thought, he has not wronged me, but I will have proof, my wife be a whore or honest Iago will hang by the rope... Now he speaks, of the handkerchief I gave Desdemona, she WHAT, gave it Cassio?! oh the wretch will woe her birth be it true, oh Desdemona, the handkerchief........THE HANDKERCHIEF you best you have it at the ready for your well being....oh not the handkerchief, please be it false....
-Othello

No comments:

Post a Comment