Thursday, June 9, 2011

Act 2, Scene 3

How dare he. I cannot believe that that drunk Cassio attacked me today. What is his problem other then his drinking. So this is what happens when you try to teach someone manners. I will never help anyone again after this little event. I’ve heard that Cassio has lost his rank from him attacking me. I feel really good about the plan that Iago and me made that it worked out and everything is starting to work out. But on the other side I would like to go back to Venice because tonight I’ve been beat up, spent most of my money, and I’m just tired of all of this plotting to destroy the moor and to win his wife. I may stay for a little bit more because of iago says that we are achieving things with are intelligence and that it takes more time for are plan to reach its height so I will wait to see what will happen.

-RODERIGO-

No comments:

Post a Comment