Wednesday, June 1, 2011
act 3 scene 2
I have talk to the lovely Desdemona today over getting back my position and she has reassured me that everything shall be alright, that she will nag captain othello until he thinks his bed is that of a conference table. she gives me her word that she will convince him that my drunken mistake was that of innocent and not wicked. She also says that if it was not for politics than my dearest captain would have surely reinstated me but i think not for I brought shame upon myself that night and truly thinks that if he wanted to give my reputation back he would. But lo' is me I do confess i truly hope talking to the fair Desdemona shall bring back my reputation from the depths of shame from which it now lies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment