Blog 1
After hours of thinking I still can’t decide if I have the brilliance of a philosopher, or if the people that I scheme are simply foolish. Othello chose a man that knows more about the statistics of battle, than the battle itself. My main motive is revenge and I have no sympathy for the people that I harm. When Othello overlooked me, I took that as an insult. My seniority on the battlefield meant nothing to him, and I see it as him taking a shot at my pride. I actually consider it pretty easy but sometimes I can only wonder because the people that I turn against each other never come to question me. If I were truly his friend I would have stayed behind them one hundred percent. Yet, I put everyone in a position where they will think what I want them to think, and only what I want them to think. No one messes with Iago and Othello just has to learn the hard way.
Blog 1
ReplyDeleteIago even though you may have fooled me once, that doesn’t mean that you are smart. That doesn’t meant that your plans worked or even that you were successful. Because regardless of what you did, you are still unloyal and childish. How could you be driven off of revenge, for something so small and petty. I picked Cassio as Lieutenant for my personal reasons, yes that is true. But I just want you to know that if I would’ve picked you as my lieutenant 9 times out of 10 I would’ve regretted it. Some of the things you did made me question you but I really never said anything because I thought you were a real man, even a true man to your word. You may be able to fool everyone else, but remember what goes around comes around, it’s called Karma sir Iago. And just to let you Iago, Karma will have your head by the end of the day.
-Othello