Blog 3
Sometimes I ask myself, how do so many people trust me, because I can’t even trust myself. Honestly, I never expected for this to go that far. But in what better way could god bless me, than with Cassio stabbing the Mantano. I mean gosh not only did he lose his job, but also maybe I can take it even further and make him suffer more. I will make sure that Othello regrets choosing him over me. This fool Cassio steady spills his feelings to me, but wait why, because keep catching him slipping in some of his statements about Desdemona. With each day, Othello is slowly starting to think what I want him to, and once I can change his opinion with the snap of a finger, he can kiss his rank and beautiful wife Desdemona Goodbye” For GOOD”. Is he really deserving of such a high rank or is he just another fool dressed as a leader.
Blog 3
ReplyDeleteOh foolish Iago, you may have tricked me once but if I would’ve known your evil plans I would have killed you where you stood. Yours plans only went as far as they did because the people around you actually gave you their, trust, I don’t know why but they did. Just to let you know, I had my suspicions about you overall, and you never really completely got over me. You evil devil, I uderstand that you got some of my guards drunk, but I wish that it would have been you that was stabbed instead of Mantano. Your blood should have been spilled all the way to my bedroom door. I can’t really say who is more foolish, Cassio for trusting you or me for not killing you with one swing from my sword. Oh how I regret firing Cassio now, because I know that it was you.. I wish death upon you Iago.
-Othello