Monday, June 13, 2011
Act 5 Scene 1
Who cries murder? what more villinous deeds are about? But hark, that is the cry of Cassio. Oh heavens Iago makes good on his word, death is on swift wings and soon shall I smile upon the strumpet as I take that breaths last from her body, and the light that shines on her soul, shall forever be made extinguished must I go, find her, heavens forbid any wrong I might have done to cause this. The dragon shall be slain this night! Oh shall I never love foolishly again. curse love and curse my soul for being so guilible as to think Desdemona would be satified with me, me the moor? oh my stories were grand, oh my tale is one to remember but in the end does it matter if my hear beats nomore?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment