Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I have just learned that my Love Desdemona is cheating on Othello With that new comer Cassio. I just cant believe that she would do that she seems so moral and pure to this world. I know that I could never have her but why Cassio and not me. Am I ugly or something I have the money form selling all my land. But then again I don’t really believe Iago he says they lust after each other by and that they will be lovers but I just see that happening they where not lusting it was Just the polite manners of the land. But Then again Iago is honest. So I will listen to him for now. Iago has given me the job of making Cassio Angry and to get Cassio to attack me. I wonder how I will do this. Maybe I will talk about his experience in the army. Yes that is what I will do.

-Roderigo-

No comments:

Post a Comment