Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Act 1 Scene 3

O Desdemona. I love thee and I cannot live with out you. I would rather die then let you be married to the Moor Othello. You Love with him makes me sick and I wish to be with you. I love you even thou I know we could never be together because of you love for Othello. Maybe you could lie to Othello like you did your father and Be with me. I talked to iago about my love for you and he says that I don’t loe you he says that I only lust after you and that I do not know what is good for me. But I know I don’t lust after you I know that it is true love. So I will take Iago advise and sell all of my land and raise money for you to dump the moor and come to me. Iago and I will meet in the morning at his house. I Will have my love Desdemona!


-Roderigo-

No comments:

Post a Comment