Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Adding fuel into the Fire

Blog 2

I’m starting to think that I put my emotions before everyone else’s. My respect and tolerance for my girlfriend Emelia is really starting to run low. Even though Desdemona is a female, I understand her position and plus even though she isn’t on the pedastool that I’m on, she still plays a major part in my scheme. I mean come to think of it, he slept with my girlfriend, so why should I even respect him as a man. I truly can’t say whether I wanted Othello to step foot off of that boat because the sight of him makes me sick. Although I have to admit, once I saw Cassio take hold of Desdemona’s hand my heart lit up. Actually for two reasons, one because maybe Desdemona isn’t as faithful as Othello thinks she is. And two, this just gave me a brilliant idea, What if I pointed their friendship out to Othello. I could initially push them close to each other and then point out how they are two close to be friends. Brilliant I say, Brilliant

1 comment:

  1. Blog 2
    Iago is such a selfish man and yet he wonders why I didn’t pick him as lieutenant. You don’t understand that it is selfish to try and plan the downfall of a man, because something didn’t go your way. Your maturity level runs low Iago, and I wouldn’t even feel comfortable having you as a lieutenant because there are “ Big Boy” decisions that comes with the position. If you have the mindset of a toddler, I doubt that you will be cable because being of such high rank is very complicated. As far as my wife goes, I see the respect that you treat her with and I honestly don’t admire you for it. Reason being is because the only reason that you probably do treat her with respect is because you know that if you didn’t I would have your throat. I see the way that you treat Emilia and honestly the way that I see it, you are undeserving to even be called a man.


    -Othello

    ReplyDelete