Wednesday, June 1, 2011

helping Cassio

Entry #5

Lieutenant Cassio has come to me for help and has asked me to speak to my husband Othello in regards to him getting his position as lieutenant back. And as a lady of my word I’ve told him that I will do all that I can. Othello hasn’t been able to rest beside me without hearing of Cassio’s situation. Oh how I wish he would just hear me out. This isn’t only for Cassio benefit but for his as well. They need one another like a son needs a father. Speaking of needing things. WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY HANDKERCHIEF? Othello is going to kill me if he knows I lost it. It was the 1st loving thing that he has gave to me and at that it once belonged to his mother. He has always told me to keep it close to me and I have so, why don’t he believe me when I say that I’ll find. What’s his problem? Something is bother him and I can’t put my finger on it. I hope whatever it is doesn’t concern warfare and I just bet all my lucky stars it does. That can be the only reason for my dear Othello’s behavior. He’s handling a lot if pressure and I’m not being reasonable with him. That’s enough to drive me insane. I only wish that he would talk to me about his problems instead of trying to handle them on his own.

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know Desdemona it seems to me that you are playing with fire. You’re doing exactly the opposite of what I told you to do. ARE YOU NOT TAKING MY ADVICE? As I said before, stay out of his business and simply mind yours. It’s for the best in the end. His problems are his problems, not yours. I know that you want to help, but you won’t always get the best of Othello. He’s a solid minded man who happens to be very offensive. I’m not saying that he’ll hit you but, I’m not going to put anything past him. As far as your handkerchief issue, I have no clue as to where it is now. One thing that I’m certain about is that it will resurface sooner than later. No need for worrying your pretty little head about it. You have enough people problems to worry about. Do you not? No need for worrying about your own.

    -Emilia

    ReplyDelete