Blog 4
Oh my GOD, why are these men so foolish. They never take the time to even think upon what I’m doing. Am I just extremely smart or are they just that foolish. Cassio just can’t accept the fact that he lost his rank, stupid fool. But see the crazy part is, I’m definitely going to let that eat him up inside; he is ashamed of himself, exactly what I want him to be. Begging Desdemona for his job back won’t get anything done. You may ask me how I am so certain about this, well let’s just say that the more he talks to Desdemona, the more I point it out to Othello. The more I point it out to Othello, the more their trust wears thin. And once that line of trust is too thin, he can definitely say goodbye to all of his happiness “For Good”
Blog 4
ReplyDeleteSir Iago, how you light me up inside, I don’t know if I can honestly even be mad at you any more. Cassio lost his rank but remember that you still aren’t my lieutenant. My sweet love Desdemona kept trying to tell me of how I should give him his job back, but I never listened. The reason that I picked Cassio for the position was because I knew that he could take pain, I knew that Cassio could handle anything thrown his way. Atleast when he lost his job he stood up like a man and apologized. He didn’t belittle himself and go around trying to hurt every good men that he knew. My beautiful wife Desdemona loves me and I know that for sure. You’re only upset and trying to break me and Desdemona up because you are hearing rumors about when I slept with your wife. Funny we should mention that, but I would prefer not to go any further into that.
-Othello