Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How rude

Entry #2

Oh my God! That Iago is something else. How dare he speak of women the way he do. Have he no respect for us. I wonder if my love Othello talks like Iago when I’m not around. I pray he doesn’t because Iago is ignorant. How does Emilia put up with him? I wish he were more like Cassio. Now, he is a respectful man, who understands a woman’s worth. Oh to whatever with them all!! My love Othello has finally gotten here safe and sound. I’m glad he’s okay because I wouldn’t know what to do if I lost him, he’s my world and as to him I am his. Oh, how I missed being in his arms, feeling his lips on my skin, the smell of his body as well as hearing his adoring voice. I’ve longed to be back in his arms, the same as a child girl longing for her wedding day. At this moment nothing can destroy my happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you should try living with him. At times I wonder how I put up with it. I swear Iago is something else. He’s a mixture of rudeness and unpleasantness oh, lets not forget about the idiot that he is as well. Sometimes I think about how we ended up marry. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t always like this, or was he. Was I the idiot who married a man that cared very little of her existence? OF COURSE NOT! It had to have been something there otherwise I would have left him at the starting point. Well, at least I think I would have. Any who, I agree a hundred percent with you about Cassio. He does understand a woman’s worth. I wish Iago too were more like Cassio. But, all wishes don’t come true. You’re stuck with what you get and in that case I’m stuck with Iago and his foolish ways.

    -Emilia

    ReplyDelete