What has happen to my love Othello? What has become of him? He speaks of me as if I were a whore. HAS HE LOST HIS MIND!! I have been nothing but faithful to him, gave him the key to my world and he has the nerve to call me a whore. How dare he embarrassment me in front of Lodovico. I use to think that it was warfare that was causing his craziness, now I’m beginning to think otherwise. Is he jealous of Cassio? What is his problem? He talks to me as if I’m a young, worthless whore with no morals in life. If he thinks this of me then, he surly does not know me. Wait a minute, this talk sounds like a man I know, IAGO. Yes, I’ve heard Iago talk of women in this behavior before but, never this extreme. I don’t know; could this be the ways of Iago rubbing off on my dear Othello? Non-sense it can’t be. This is all Othello he’s the one who struck me. Not once have I ever heard Emilia say Iago has hit her. Even when talking to Iago and Emilia I can clearly see that they have my best intentions at heart. Iago would never destroy Othello and I relationship, why would I think such a cruel thing. If I’m not mistaking Emilia mentioned a man trying to destroy Iago and her marriage by telling him lies about her cheating on him with other men. Maybe this is the same fellow. I just pray what ever happens Othello and I will work it out. Iago and Emilia were able to do it, which means there’s hope for us.
I know exactly what his problem is. YOU! I told you to keep out of his way and you did the exact opposite, such a foolish move to do. I hate to see you in the dumps because you’re such a sweet person, who’s always trying to help out people. Sweet Desdemona, I tried warning you before, helping people comes with a fairly large price. A price that sometimes we as humans cannot afford. Othello is simply acting off of your actions. He as a man cannot understand why his wife is trying her best to defend a man that has hardly any connections to her. He’s confused. The next natural thing for him to think is that you and Cassio are having an affair. If I were Othello, I too would feel threat by your relationship with Cassio. He’s a white handsome man who’s very affectionate, the average woman’s dream guy. By the way, just because I don’t tell you everything doesn’t mean things occur if you catch my drift.
ReplyDelete-Emilia