Blog 6
A wise man once told me all is fair in love and war, unfortunately I myself, is the wise man, and my only love is vengeance. I clearly see that Othello is fighting a war against himself, but the beauty of it is that he thinks I’m his ally. I would love to see nothing more than for Othello to die on the battlefield of love. As of now, whenever I talk to Othello I can feel the hate that he has for Desdemona. Without looking directly at him I can see the fire and will in his eyes to kill Desdemona. The fool honestly thinks that Desdemona cheated on him, but necessarily letting him know the whole truth isn’t a lie. Well, Cassio was telling me about Bianca, but I told Othello that he was actually directing every insult to his wife. When it’s all said and done the evidence will be there, but Othello being the fool that he is will more likely than not be blind to the fact that the evidence doesn’t prove what he thinks it do. Are those screams that I hear, Oh wait sorry I have to go, that sound like death to me?
Blog 6
ReplyDeleteAn even wiser man told that all is fair in love and war, but only when your love for war is greater than anything outcome that can come out the war of love. Even though you may not understand that quote because you aren’t as brilliant as you think Iago, here is a much simpler quote for you. I never told you this but let it stick with you for an eternity, all is fair in love and war when that war does not claim the lives of innocent people. You would like for me to die on the battlefield of love so you claim, but you aren’t capable of accomplishing that task. See the only person that can destroy my love for Desdemona is the beautiful Desdemona, or even myself. That fire that you see in my eyes isn’t directed towards Desdemona, it’s actually towards the fool who tried to end that love. It is for you my kind sir Iago. I heard you whisper Bianca to Cassio, I knew that he wasn’t talking about my wife. The absence of evidence isn’t the evidence of absence I hope you understand that Iago, because although you may have not been there everytime something went down, that necessarily doesn’t mean that you didn’t have a part in it.
-Othello