Blog 5
The trick to this is that, people may think that I was missing in action. That’s the brilliance of my plan though. Why should I continuously show my face, when all of the problems go down? Now that would be very retarded of me don’t you think? That’s the beauty of my scheme because if I were to pop up every time a situation occurred, my face would then be matched with a problem. Cassio just will not learn, is he foolish or just blinded. Either way I know that he won’t get his job back because when it’s all said an done, Othello will hate him, I love this scheme because the funny thing about it is that Othello doesn’t even really know why he hates Cassio He doubts that his wife is cheating on him, why won’t he question me, maybe he’s truly just a nitwit.
Blog5
ReplyDeleteIago you fool you’re not as smart as you think you are. Everytime something happened I always saw you fleeing the scene. Everytime something tragic went down, your tail was between your legs and you were somewhere hiding. Your face may not always be matched to a problem but believe me it is matched to some of the worst charachteristics known to mankind. You are so unloyal that it is an insult to even claim you as one of my men. I cannot hate Cassio because he stood by my side even when he knew that I took his job away. After all of this, he still won’t give me a reason to question his loyalty for me. What reason does this give me to think that he would think even consider sleeping with my wife. Iago, all good things must come to and end, and as easily as it is for everything to go your way, eventually, I will put an end to you and your scheme.
-Othello