Sunday, June 5, 2011

What has become of us?

Entry #8

I can’t believe this is how it’s going to end. I loved Othello with all my heart and would give anything for him and by anything I mean my life. Othello’s anger towards me was because he assumed I slept with Cassio. I have to say, that’s enough to drive me insane to the point where I would want to kill myself too, but it NEVER happened. Where is he getting all of this? I am nothing but faithful and loyal to Othello as a wife and servant. Did I not show Othello this when explaining to my father that I chose Othello to be my husband and that I am the one to blame for going behind his back, not Othello? I never gave him a reason to think that I was disloyal to him, so why want he hear me out. He has his mind made up without hearing what I have to say about the whole situation. If the table were switched I would have let him say his part. I wouldn’t have been so quick to draw conclusions. I guess it wouldn’t matter anyway; I’m dead now. Here in this room I lay dead by the hands of my love Othello all because of a lie. Even if I was granted a 2nd chance at life I would never tell anyone that I was killed by my husband because I am loyal to him, dead or alive.

1 comment:

  1. OH NOO HOW COULD THIS BE! NOT MY FAIR LADY DESDEMONA! How could Othello kill the one person who loved him unconditionally? DAMN MURDERER, FOOL, MOOR! He’s a worthless piece of dirt. You had such a long live to live, how unfair. Jealous has always had a way of working itself into happy relationship and destroy them. Jealous has struck again and to my surprise it has the face of my husband all over it. IAGO! What was he thinking when he was creating all these lies? He’s no better then Othello. He’s more of a murderer because he manipulated Othello into killing you. I just can’t believe this. Who would want to kill a woman that’s beautiful, honest, caring and non-judgmental, an idiot that’s who. I hope Iago and Othello both burn in hell next to their father the devil. Both Iago and Othello were unworthy of our love. I must remain loyal to you as you have to Othello, so I’m taking my life. I must aid you in the afterlife as I have during this life. There’s nothing left for me here.

    -Emilia

    ReplyDelete